u-blox M8 concurrent GNSS modules
This is a drop in replacement for the MAX-6G.
The MAX-M8 series of standalone concurrent GNSS modules is built on the exceptional performance of the u-blox M8 engine in the industry proven MAX form factor. With dual-frequency RF front-end, the u-blox M8 concurrent GNSS engine is able to intelligently use the highest amount of visible satellites from two GNSS (GPS, GLONASS and BeiDOU) systems for more reliable positioning.
The MAX-M8 series provides high sensitivity and minimal acquisition times while maintaining low system power. The MAX-M8C is optimized for cost sensitive applications, while MAX-M8Q/W provide best performance and easier RF integration.
Concurrent reception of GPS/QZSS, GLONASS, BeiDou
Industry leading –167 dBm navigation sensitivity
- Suitable for HAB Usage Max Altitude 50,000 meters / 164041 feet in Flight Mode.
- Pin-to-pin and software compatible with MAX-7 and MAX-6
- Up to 18hz navigation rate (Single GNSS)
- Crystal Oscillator, No RTC Crystal (Higher backup current)
- 1.65V to 3.6V Supply Voltage
MAX-M8 Series Product Summary
MAX-M8 Hardware Integration Manual
Eagle schematics are availble in the following library Ava.lbr (UBLOX_MAX)